At 6pm on WEDNESDAY 16th of MAY I am inviting ALL PARENTS to a PARENTS MEETING.
This Meeting will be:
2. Focus on solutions to some of the areas of improvement suggested by the Parents Survey
3. Discuss some national educational issues that effect your children, including SATS,
4. Review of this year and for some of you with children in Year 6 (the whole school adventure)
5. Discuss areas for further improvement for next year
6. Discuss any other concerns you might have I will supply hot drinks and some nice cakes and I really hope lots of you can make the meeting.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to shape the school's provision.
Kind regards Jon Le Fevre